Expectations of Personal Chef:
I will arrive at your home on time on the agreed date of service with ingredients necessary to prepare the agreed-upon meals in your home. I will package your meals as per your instructions, label them, and leave complete heating instructions for your convenience. Your kitchen will be clean and orderly and any equipment I bring will be removed upon my departure.
Expectations of Client:
- Please make sure your kitchen is clean and ready on the scheduled cooking dates. This includes emptying the dishwasher, drying rack, and trash receptacles, as well as making reasonable room in your fridge and freezer. If I must perform any of these duties (unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon) the client must pay a $35 cleaning fee.
- I ask that you allow me to perform my professional services in your kitchen without unreasonable interruptions.
- For their safety, children should not be allowed in the kitchen.
- Please have the following available and ready for me to use: cutting board(s), sharp knives, pots/pans (with lids), strainer, glass or ceramic baking dishes, rimmed baking sheet, mixing bowls, spatulas/cooking spoons, vegetable peeler, grater, garlic press, blender, food processor, oven mitt, aluminum foil, parchment paper, zip top bags, kitchen string, sponges, dish soap, clean towels, paper towels, cleaning supplies, trash bags and recycling receptacle (if used). If there is any item you do not have please let me know in advance so I can bring it.
- Please leave plenty of storage containers ready for use as previously agreed.